Looking to get involved with Creed Day? Join us for an information session to learn more about the involvement opportunity. Information sessions will be over Zoom on Thursday, March 18th at 4 pm and Monday, March 22nd at 5 pm.
Additional ways to get involved with SGA!
- Attend and speak at a Student Senate meeting during Open Forum. Student Senate meetings occur everyone Monday night at 7:30 PM, and Senators debate and pass legislation aimed at furthering the student experience. Open Forum occurs at the start of each Senate meeting and any student may use this time to voice their opinions on legislation and inform Senators about pertinent matters on campus. Visit the EagleEye Senate Live stream each week to virtually visit the SGA Senate meetings. Student Senate’s meeting schedule for this semester is as follows:
- April 5, Student Activities Center
- April 12, Foy Hall Auditorium
- April 19, Student Activities Center
- Submit suggestions, questions or complaints to Auburn Answers, SGA’s primary feedback system.
Apply to serve on SGA’s Judicial Branch, E-Board/E-Council, or to be a Balfour Ring Ambassador. Applications for these positions are now open (can be found at the link above) and you will be able to access them through this page.
- Have a Flunch with a professor! Flunch is an SGA initiative designed to foster better relationships by providing a meal, free of charge, to faculty/staff members and students at the Village Dining Tiger Zone.
- Attend and ask questions at an SGA Town Hall.
- Volunteer with the spirit tunnel at every Camp War Eagle Pep Rally! Information about volunteering will be posted on this page, closer to the start of the summer.
- Please follow SGA (@AuburnSGA) on social media for more ways to get involved and to keep up with SGA’s latest updates!
Last modified: March 30, 2021